Thursday, July 2, 2015

2 years

 Monday marks our two year anniversary as husband and wife. It's hard to believe time has gone by so fast. A lot has happened this year, but I think the biggest thing was my pregnancy and miscarriage. 

Tradition states that the second anniversary be cotton. I bought my husband 2 shirts... On says I love titties and beer, the other says "this is my six pack" and has a six pack of beer on it. I also got a shirt specially made for him. Hes a big SOA fan and has wanted the plain white Samcro shirt that Jax wears on the show. I've been looking but found it nearly impossible to find. Luckily my cousin helps make shirts so I sent him a picture of the shirt and asked him to make it. I'm anxious to give Jeff that especially. 

I also decided that, since I wrote a love letter last year to him I'd do it again this year as sort of a tradition. Since I gave an excerpt last year, here's another... 

"I'm not always an easy person to be with but you stick by me through my worst of times and I can't tell you enough how much that means to me. I never thought i would find someone willing to do that, but you do. It takes a strong man to handle such an intensely emotional person, like myself. I pray that never changes because I don't think I will ever find someone so willing to be with someone as unstable as I am."

This year we are celebrating our anniversary on Saturday by going to Wonderland :) can't wait!

Til next time,
Nessie <3 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home